Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tuesday's News

Greetings! Just a short posting tonight- it was a long day and I'm really tired and I'm getting a major headache- probably because I've been spending the last hour and a half sorting through emails and deleting a ton of them (I still have a ton left that I need and probably a lot more that I don't need). It was something that I needed to do and did get a lot of unnecessary things removed.

Coast guard photos went great (of course!). The officers were very receptive and I got to go out on the boats with them- it was pretty exciting. I think I got some awesome photos (can't wait to see them). It was the longest photo shoot ever, 3 hrs.

What else happened today? I came back and worked on a lot of date auction things. Our flyer was newly updated with the Sofft Shoes info and I needed to make sure it got on our website and was sent out to everyone who needed it. Tonight, I was following up with the guys that signed up to participate in our auction and still haven't sent me their info that I need for the event program.

Our Southwest tickets arrived this afternoon- what a terrific auction item! I need to keep working on some more auction items and finding more event sponsors. And I need to keep working on more gift certificates for the date auction and finding more single ladies to auction off and sorting out some details with Gypsy Bar. There are a lot more things that I need to do as well, but I'm too tired to think of them right now.

I was also trying to clean up my office- my desk is looking like a bomb was detonated on top of it. I have a meeting here tomorrow morning, so it really does need to get straightened up. It gets difficult sometimes, because I have so many things that I'm working on during the day, my desk just ends up looking very messy.

Well, I'm off to bed. I know this was not a very exciting post, but I didn't want to go to bed without blogging. I promise I'll be more interesting tomorrow!

No comments: