Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday Updates

I'm blogging on a Friday- that usually doesn't happen! I didn't want the week to end without blogging at least once more. So here I am, just finished a late lunch and wrapping things up. I finished a grant today and have it sitting on my desk, ready to be mailed. I feel a little rusty with my grant writing. I haven't done as many lately and I feel like I'm working on them slower than I usually do. I have a lot more grants to work on, so I'm sure the pace will be picking up again.

On Monday morning, we will be donating to Boston police again. It has been a while since our last donation, so I'm happy about donating there again. We will be doing the usual items- stuffed animals, reading books, coloring books/crayons. Next week, there are a lot of other departments that I'm going to be contacting. I had to spend a lot of time working on the events in August and September (and before), so I'm trying to catch up on everything that I didn't get to.

Well, that's the latest for today. I did post some great photos from the Anniversary Celebration on our Project Smile Facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/pages/Project-Smile/50833009535 courtesy of David Fox and Michael Merline. So be sure to check them out when you have a chance. Next month, they will be on our website. Until next time friends..Happy Halloween weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey...just caught up on your recent blogs and glad to read that your recent events have been successful. Keep up the great work. Belated congrats on your 7th PS anniv! All your hard work DOES make a difference! RE