Wednesday, December 5, 2012

New Donations

So what's new? Well, the Boston Public Health Commission reached out to us today for help with donations for the children in their residential program for mothers in-need and their children. I'm not very familiar with the BPHC and didn't actually know that they had their own residential programs. They have a holiday party for the 23 children in the program and needed help with items for gifts. We're going to be donating stuffed animals, books and coloring books/crayons the week after next. The boss of the person who called me is a Boston police officer and he was familiar with our program. I'm happy that we're able to expand and reach more children, especially with the holiday donations. I can't even imagine how horrible it must for children not to receive any Christmas gifts. If I had money, I would help fund so many programs for holiday gifts for children.

There is lots more going on, but I'm getting tired. I promise to write more next time! Until tomorrow friends..


No comments: