Thursday, July 15, 2010

Photos

Well, things are better since my last blog. My anxiety has eased about getting firefighters for our date auction, the firefighter who is helping is working hard and I've asked the guys who have signed up to recruit a friend to participate too- we will get there. It may be slow going, but we will get there- before Sept. 17!

Calendar photos are coming along well. I did 2 good photo shoots today. The first one was with the nieces/nephew of a friend of mine, their dad is a police officer. The photos came out really cute. This afternoon, I was at the Ashland MOMS club doing photos of the little kids. I just looked at them and we have some adorable ones. I did have photos scheduled yesterday, but we had to reschedule because it rained. I have another shoot scheduled for Sunday. We have approximately 6 more photo shoots to do, so that is not too bad. I have to get on with selling that last half month. I haven't made any progress with that.

So what else is going on? Tomorrow, I need to catch up on a lot of things- I have a number of things that have been on my to-do list every day this week and I am determined that they will not be on Monday's list- they will be done tomorrow! I don't have any reason to leave my office tomorrow, so that will be a help. I also need to clean my office- it looks like a hurricane touched down- minus the water.

Well friends, that's it for tonight. I'm off to write my lengthy list, then bed. I was going to read for a bit, but my eyes are starting to hurt. Until next time friends...

No comments: