Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Wednesday Happenings

Greetings friends! So what's the latest? Well, yesterday I was at Lowell Police Department dropping off another donation of stuffed animals, books and coloring books/crayons. We donated over 250 items. They are always happy to have our donations. Lowell is one of the larger departments that we donate to. Here is a photo from our donation.
In other news, we had a great meeting on Friday about our fashion show- I met with the marketing team at Assembly Row, the event stylist, the event set designer and the head of the fashion retail department at the New England Art Institute- who is helping us by providing their fashion students to run all the backstage details for the fashion show. Everyone is really excited about the event and really committed to making it a success. I think this is going to be the best one that we've ever had! Ticket sales are moving along nicely. We've filled all our spots for models which is great. We have some great marketing partnerships coming up. I'm happy that we're in a good place for the event, but I still get anxious, I get nervous that ticket sales will suddenly dry up and we'll have an amazing show and no one to watch it. I know that won't happen, but still, I worry.

Well, that's the latest for tonight. I know this is just a short post, but I have a few work things that I need to catch up on. Until tomorrow friends...

No comments: