Thursday, January 24, 2008

A Week Without Blogging

No blogging for a week! I can't believe it has been that long. I was sick- still am. A slightly pathetic excuse for not blogging, but concentrating while having a miserable cold is something that I'm not so good at. Sad to say that not much work has been done this week. Partly because my voice sounded like a frog- and when calling up and trying to get donations, sounding like a frog is not a particularly desirable quality to have. And partly because trying to think coherently was not so easy.

However, I am starting to feel better- have parted ways with my constant companion, the tissue box (for a few minutes at least). I shall now start my list of things to do tomorrow- a list which is quite extensive. As part of my New Years resolution, I purchased a pretty notebook which was to become my daily "list book". I did write lists of work tasks before, but only sporadically- usually relying on a mental list. However, my list book officially started on January 8 and with the exception of these last few days, I have written my list every night before bed. It is a fantastic help and a great way to stay focused during the day.

Anyways, I feel the need to reconnect with the tissue box... so I am off. Until tomorrow...

No comments: