Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Catching Up

Hello! I'm still trying to catch up on everything that didn't get done last week. That's the difficult thing with a very small office- when you're out sick, there is no one there to get things done.

Today, we did a donation to a nursing home in Medway. The activities director had me come in at lunchtime, so I could actually disribute some of the stuffed animals to the residents. It is great to be able to distribute the stuffed animals directly and they were so well received. It was still pretty sad though to see the frail state of many of the residents. A few of them actually waved goodbye when I left, which was really nice.

No resolution yet in regards to the date auction- still looking to come up with a workable arrangement with a venue.

Tomorrow, I'm off to Worcester in the morning. We have WPI student volunteers who are helping sort stuffed animals at our storage space at Paul Davis Restoration. They'll be there for two hours. It is great to have the help. The only downside is that I have to be up there with them and I have so much that needs to get done here at the office.
Anyways, until next time.

No comments: