Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Better Day

Today was a better day. The meeting that I had this morning went really well, we have a good partnership established with a Boston area company to help promote our date auction. I was really happy that it went well. It really does make a difference to get out and meet people whenever possible. Then I decided that instead of zooming back to the office and getting back to work, I'd take a brief detour and stop by to visit a friend who works in Needham. I'm glad I did- it is really important to take a bit of a break and do something spontaneous.

What else happened today? I was working on organizing photo shoots for the calendar, it is going pretty well. Every year, before I start working, I worry that I won't get anyone to be in the calendar. Actually before I worry about that, I worry that no one will advertise in it. But, things have worked out with the calendar for the past 4 years, so there isn't really reason to worry so much. We still need more calendar sponsors though. The back cover and two months are still available and I'm waiting to hear back from one sponsor who has advertised for the past two years. So I'm hoping that they will be back on board.

OK, heading off to bed. I'm working in the office all day tomorrow and have about a thousand things to accomplish. An exaggeration- I know- but sometimes it feels like it might as well be a thousand things. I do like days where I don't have to go anywhere, that way I can get more accomplished. Off to write my list first- I've been slipping a bit with list writing recently (mostly because I've been so tired at night, I fall asleep before i start writing.), but list writing is so helpful and really keeps me focused during the day. Until next time..
P.S. Thank you to those who take the time to read my blog- it is so great to know I actually have readers! Please keep leaving comments, I love to hear feedback!

No comments: