Saturday, June 21, 2008

Friday News

Blogging on a Friday night- what gives?? Well, I was out tonight and got home relatively early, so I figured that since I didn't blog last night, I should write tonight.

So what's new? Well, I did two photo shoots today- Upton PD and Wrentham FD. I haven't seen the photos yet, but I think they came out great. The boy who was in the Wrentham photos had his yellow lab puppy with him, so we did the photos with the boy, his puppy and his dad by the fire truck. The Upton photos were good too- the kids were really cute and we had some new people in it too. I'm really looking forward to seeing the photos. I have been so happy with the way the photos have been coming out so far- particularly the Quincy photos- they were absolutely terrific!

We also got good news today witth another Anniversary event sponsor, so things are going pretty OK in regards to event sponsorship. I'm getting tired- there was so much else that I wanted to write about, I was thinking of things as I was driving home tonight, but now I can't remember. This always happens when I'm tired. I have a lot of things to do this weekend- some web things I wanted to catch up, prepare for Monday night's board of directors meeting, internet research, thank you cards to donors. I try not to work on the weekends generally, but next week I'm going to be out on the road a lot, so I need to get things taken care of.

Well, I'm off to bed. Maybe if I get home early tomorrow, I'll blog tomorrow night- and won't forget everything I wanted to write about. I was thinking this morning when I was driving home from the photo shoot about how lucky I am to have a job that I love and a job that allows me to get out and meet lots of cool people. Anyways, my eyes are hurting- need to sleep. Until next time...

No comments: