Thursday, June 26, 2008

Progress

Today was a good day. It was really busy- I did three photo shoots, they all went well. I've never actually had a photo shoot that went badly (keep my fingers crossed). Then I was working on following up with other photo shoots that need scheduled and a lot of work on the date auction, which is actually progressing pretty well. I was doing some internet research and I think I found a new media contact that can help promote the event- it is not a definite yet, but it does look promising.

I also got some good news for auction items, we will be receiving a pearl necklace as an auction item! How great is that? I am so happy with our auction items so far- I've worked really hard since January to get good items and it has really paid off. I'm still working on getting more items, this is going to the best silent auction ever. Now the most important thing is to get people to the event- one can have the best auction items in the world, but if there is no one there to bid on them, then it's all for nothing.

What else happened today? I can't remember now- I'm pretty tired. Isn't is awful how I forget stuff when I get tired? Anyways, I know this is a short blog, but wanted to say that things went well today. It is such a good feeling when one actually gets through to people and things get accomplished- or at least are on the right track to getting accomplished. I wish every day could be like this- very busy, with steady progress and a general feeling of accomplishment.
Well, off to bed- have to write my list for tomorrow- I've been slipping a little with my list writing. Until tomorrow...

No comments: