Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wednesday Happenings

So what's new? Well, I don't have anything earth shattering exciting to report. The last two days have been pretty quiet and steady. I submitted the web updates for our anniversary event section, including a list of some of the new auction items that we have. I want to change the anniversary event section and make it more visually appealing. There are other changes that I would like to do to our site, but I need to time things. We get an hour of update time included with our website cost per monthly, it does get costly when you have start making significant changes. I don't have a page on there about our homeless shelter donations and would like to have that.

I made a lot of calls to central MA police/fire departments about donations. On Tuesday, we're donating again to the Ware police and fire departments. I'm going to call more departments in that area again so that we can do some more donations while we are in the area.

I also did our April newsletter today. Our web host has it now, so it will probably go out tomorrow. I haven't done a newsletter since January which isn't good at all. My goal is to do a newsletter every month, which is what I used to do- I don't know why I've slipped over the last year and only send them out periodically.

Well, I think that's it for tonight. I know this wasn't the most fascinating of posts, but I'm getting tired. I'm off to write my list, possibly eat a grapefruit, then bed. Until tomorrow friends..

No comments: