Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Welcome September

Welcome September! I can't believe September is actually here. Nine months of work and now are are only two weeks and two days until the Date Auction. It is exciting and nerve wracking at the same time. Things are in good shape. We lost a couple of bachelors and bachelorettes over the last few days for a variety of reasons, but they were immediately replaced. Our new flyer is going out to our database tomorrow morning, but you get to see it right now!
The photos look great. If I saw this event advertised, I would be really excited to go to it.

I'm really happy with the people that I have that help keep things moving smoothly for us. Our web host does a really great job. There were a bunch of Date Auction updates that I needed done immediately and they were nice enough to do them the same day without charging extra for having it rushed. Richard, who owns the company, also got our flyer formatted in Constant Contact very quickly for me. I have to spend some much time following up with people for all sorts of things, so it is such a relief when people do things quickly. The Date Auction is such a time sensitive issue, so it was especially important to get these updates done quickly.

Well, there is lots more to write about, but I'm getting tired. I was planning to get a lot more work done, but I think I'm going to go to bed soon and get a good start on things tomorrow. I'll be dreaming of ticket sales! Until tomorrow friends...

No comments: