Friday, October 2, 2009

Hours to Go

Well, here we are- just a few hours away from the big event. This is going to be a short blog, because it is already 2am and I should be in bed. How are things going? The bid sheets are all done, everything is packed and ready to be loaded into the car tomorrow. We can't get into the hotel to set up until 4pm which is a little frustrating, but still plenty of time. I've been trying to get everything done tonight so that my to-do list tomorrow is very small. I do need to go to the bank in the morning and get small change. I also need to work on my speech. It is only a brief speech, but I do need to take some time and think about it more. I'm really nervous and excited. I hope that everything goes smoothly- that it all looks good, the slideshow plays properly, my credit card machine works, I don't drop the very pretty cake, our musicians and special guests and host show up and most of all- lots of people show up, have a great time and buy all our auction items. I know that I've put together a great event and I'm really proud of it. I couldn't have worked any harder to get great auction items and I don't know what else I could have done to get people to attend. Hopefully, tomorrow night everything will come together as it should and we will have a great night.

Anyways friends, I need to sleep- my eyes are hurting and I want to be fresh and glowing tomorrow night- not frazzled and exhausted! Wish me lots of luck and if you're anywhere near the Milford area or have friends near here- join us tomorrow! Until next time...

No comments: