Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Getting on Track

Well, I wasn't going to blog tonight- I'm so tired, but it didn't feel right to go to bed without blogging, so here I am. It's the start of a new week and I'm trying to get things on track. I feel that this year is not starting out quite right- I'm already behind on things and I've had quite a few personal distractions lately and that is affecting my work productivity. I can't put the personal issues aside the way I wish I could, but I need to get back to full production. I have a lot of goals for this year and we are already almost at the mid point of the month, so I can't waste anymore time.

I need to make a decision on a date for our anniversary event and the venue for our date auction. I am leaning towards Friday, 10/1. I have talked to a few people and the general consensus is that a Friday night is much better than a Thursday night, even if there is a Sox/Yankees game going on. I got an email today from a woman who attended the Yelp event last summer which supported Project Smile, she also came to our date auction. She wants to be involved and help at this year's date auction, so that was pretty cool. She's our first volunteer for the date auction. I do need to get the date set so I can get the details out to people.

So what else is going on? So much, but my little brain is tired. I was awake much earlier than usual this morning because I was so stressed out about things. The good thing was that the day really did pick up- I did have some personal things to attend to, but I did get some work accomplished. I just feel like I need to pull things back together- I feel like I'm a bit off my routine. I've slipped with my daily exercising and I haven't been writing my daily list either- those are both important things for me.

Well friends, that's it for tonight. It is almost 1am and I'm off to sleep. I'm sorry this isn't exactly the most interesting blog post, but I did at least want to say hello. Until tomorrow..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that Friday would be much better-people seem to not like going out on Thursday night