Thursday, July 21, 2011

Much to Do

Yes, it is the constant refrain- I have so much to do! I've been working on emails and other things related to Project Smile for the past 3 hours and I'm not sure how much I actually got accomplished- I did get stuff done, but it feels like I should have done a lot more. I wasn't even intending to keep working tonight, but I've been running around a lot lately doing photos and other things, so I need more time sitting at my desk and working. I did a donation of stuffed animals, books and coloring books/crayons to Sommerville PD today. It has been almost a year since our last donation there. Then later I did calendar photos at Upton PD. It is so funny to see how big the kids are getting who have been in our calendar for a few years now. They have are a very supportive department. Tomorrow, I'm probably doing photos at Worcester PD.

Yesterday, I did photos with a Franklin family- two girls about 10 and 15 years old with their little dog. The photos came out great. The little dog was hilarious. When the mom said certain words to him, the dog would immediately look up, turn his head to the side and his ears would perk up- he looked like he was ready to have an actual conversation. I've been doing a lot of photos with babies lately, so it has been nice these past couple of days to do photos with older kids- they can sit still and smile on command! I need to keep following up to schedule the remaining photo shoots. We still have plenty of time to get the calendar done, but I like to get it finished as early as possible so I can focus on other things.

Well, I'm getting rather tired- I went to bed incredibly late last night. I need to write my list and I think I'm going to have some cheese and crackers. I already had some watermelon. For a while, I was trying not to eat anything that wasn't fruit late at night- but I'm craving goat cheese and Pretzel Crisps. I need to get to bed at a decent hour so I can be super productive tomorrow. Until next time friends..

No comments: