Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Wednesday Happenings

Greetings friends! So what's new? Well, I still haven't wrapped everything up from our big event. I'm still working on getting a few more auction items to people. I was able to get most of them finished today. It's funny how I actually miss working on our events. I'm always relieved when they are over and they've been successful, but then I start to miss it event. I've been working on events since January, so there definitely is something missing to not have an event to work on or think about. On the flip side, it is nice to have the extra time to put back to program work and other things that need to get done, particularly calendar sales. I need to get focused on that. We only have a limited amount of time to sell calendars. The year will be over before you know it and then we will be back to the drawing board for the next events.

Next week, we will be doing our annual donation to Morgan Memorial Goodwill for their annual children's holiday party in December. We've been donating stuffed animals, books and coloring books/crayons to them for the past few years. It is one of my favorite donations. I also want to follow up with the Boston Public Health Commission to see if we can provide items again for their shelter's children's party. That was a very touching donation that I got to do last year and I would love to help out again.

Well, that's the latest for tonight. I'm off to eat my grapefruit- until next time friends...

No comments: