Monday, October 20, 2014

Latest and Greatest

Greetings friends! I can't believe it has been almost a month since I last blogged. I don't even know why I haven't blogged in so long- that's awful. Well, it has been a busy time. We had our fall fashion show fundraiser during Boston Fashion Week a couple of weeks ago, our calendar is finally at the printer and our Anniversary Celebration is just a couple of weeks away. I am all wrapped up with that event and trying to get a good attendance for it along with some last minute auction items.

Our Date Auction was in the Boston Globe 3 times which was awesome. Here is a photo from the Names section after the event. It was awesome to get that photo in there!
 This is one of my favorite pictures from the Date Auction- the guys are all bachelors from the auction, along with Michael Winter, our host, Ms. Massachusetts and me! I haven't heard of any love connections yet from the Date Auction this time, but hopefully there will be at least one.
Our fashion show fundraiser, The Show by Smiling Stiletto, went great. It is a small fundraiser for us- we raised approximately $2,000, but it is also important in raising awareness. We received a lot of great feedback from the event. Our event planner, Mauryn Kkira, did an awesome job again with the event execution. The fashions looked great and the models did an awesome job. Our food and dessert vendors were delicious. Special thank you to KitchenSurfing Chef Jon Sargent, Tia's Desserts, Ayana's Loves Cakes and Pastries, Nunzio's Pizza and Voli Vodka. Everyone who was involved donated their time. Here are some photos with our models (courtesy of Clark Linehan)
:



There are lots more photos-so please check them out! Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.705819682843377.1073741845.113932798698738&type=1&l=0aa3a558f6

Well, that's it for tonight. I have a few work things that I need to catch up on. There's lot more to update you on, so I will be blogging tomorrow- I still can't believe I've been so dreadful at blogging lately. Until tomorrow friends....

No comments: