Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tuesday Progress

A whole week since I blogged- yikes! I was planning on blogging last night, but fell asleep at 11pm instead. So what's new? Well, today was a pretty good day- we have a new date auction sponsor that I'm pretty excited about, Newbury Comics. We are moving slowly towards our sponsorship goal. We also got a commitment from another calendar sponsor, I was worried about their support because I had been leaving messages and sending emails without getting any response, but I manage to get through to them today and they are back on board. I was stressed about trying to find a replacement sponsor for their calendar month, so I'm glad that is taken care of. I still have a long way to go though. I also need to start reaching the police/fire departments to start organizing photo shoots for the calendar.

I have so many things to catch up on, it is getting a little overwhelming. Besides all the emails and letters that need sent out, donors to contact, I have a bunch of grants that I need to work on that are due next week. I was planning on working tonight, but I'm so tired I don't think I can get much done. Everyday, I've been planning on having as a catch up day, but there are so many things that need to get done, I don't get to half of them. I need to get better with organizing time for certain tasks. I've also been slipping with my list writing lately and that makes things harder for me to stay focused during the day without a list. I've been stressed about some personal things lately and that has affected some of my focus on work. I can't believe that we are almost in June- there is so much to get done with the calendar and our big fall events.

Anyways friends, I know this is a short posting, but I'm going to bed. It is only midnite, but it feels so much later. Maybe I'm getting old and can't stay up late anymore! I will be sure to write my list for tomorrow- I need help staying focused on my tasks. Until next time friends...

No comments: