Friday, June 29, 2012

Latest and Greatest

Blogging on a Friday night- what gives? I wanted to squeeze in one more blog post before the end of the month! So what's new? Well, in good news, the grant that I've been griping about is almost done. My goal was to get it done by the end of the month and although it isn't entirely done, I feel that I've met my goal. I have to revise it and get all the attachments together- I will do that on Monday. Then, I have to move onto the next grant. There are two grants that I want to get done in July.

Calendar photos are coming along really well. We have a lot of new kids in the calendar and the photos look great. I'm doing photos in Milford tomorrow morning. We are about half way done so far. I'm still waiting to hear back from a couple of sponsors that usually support the calendar and I also have 1 1/2 months that definitely need new sponsors.

Well, I had a lot more that I was going to write about, but my mind is going blank. There are a bunch of people that signed up to participate in the Date Auction, but haven't set in their info- I've been following up with a few this week, but there are others that I still need to reach out to. It gets a little frustrating when people say they are going to participate, but don't send in their info- I don't know if they have changed their mind and then I have to fill their spot with someone new. Sometimes, I don't even know if they are getting my emails.

Well, I'm going to get back to catching up on things. I was writing some thank you notes that needed to be done for the recent donations that have come in the mail- I still have more to do. I also have a bunch of donation related emails that I need to respond to. This is a good evening for catching up on stuff like that. Have a happy weekend friends....

No comments: