Thursday, June 26, 2014

Latest and Greatest

Greetings friends! I hope everyone is enjoying this summer weather- it has been awesome! So what's new? Well, things are moving along well with calendar photos. They are coming out great so far. I have a photo scheduled for tomorrow morning with a twins play group that I've photographed before. Photographing twins is particularly fun. The photo shoot that I had scheduled for today is rescheduled for next Tuesday because it was raining in the afternoon.

In other good news, we have a returning Date Auction sponsor back on board at the same level. We're almost at our sponsorship goal which is excellent. I still have a long ways to go in recruiting bachelors/ettes, but that is OK- it is early and there is no point in signing people up early just to have the meet someone and drop out when it gets closer. After the 4th July, I'll be going full force on recruiting participants.

In even more good news- I received an email tonight from a producer for a radio show that airs on an NPR affiliate. They are doing a show on stuffed animals and want to have me on! I don't know yet if I will be in their studios or calling in. I love doing radio interviews so much- radio people are always super nice and it is such a fun format. This is good exposure for us and I'm really happy that they reached out to us!

Well, that's the latest for tonight. I'm off to tidy up my office for a bit, send thank you notes to people who've donated stuffed animals recently and I want to start a mystery that my sister gave me. She always recommends good books for me. I can't remember the title, otherwise I'd let you know! Until tomorrow friends...

No comments: