Monday, April 21, 2008

Song Day

It was Project Smile song day today! What a great experience! I don't really know how to describe it- listening as Krysta was singing, I almost had tears in my eyes- realizing that this was actually our song. Who would have ever thought that Project Smile would have its own song? To see these two talented women working so hard, donating their time and energy to support our work, was so great.

Besides the fact that I was watching our song being recorded and that was special in itself, it was my first time ever seeing how the process worked and understanding the time that it takes. We were at Lisa's studio for 3 hours working on the song and there is still a lot of work left to get it radio ready. It is awesome already though!

I'm pretty tired, so I think I need to go to bed. I shouldn't really be so tired- all I was doing was sitting there and giving a little feedback while they were doing all the work. it was a lot of driving though- I met Krysta in Allston then went down to Sharon to meet Lisa, then back to Allston, then home. It was fantastic and I am so happy that I was there while they recorded. This event is going to be awesome, now I need to work on getting people there and getting sponsors and more auction items. OK, now I'm really tired- off to write my list for tomorrow, then bed. Sorry this is such a short posting, there is a lot more to say, but my brain is running too slow. Until next time..

No comments: