Monday, June 8, 2009

Monday Updates

I don't know what happened- I've had a wave of tiredness hit me about 2 hours ago and all my wonderful plans that I had for all the work I was going to do when I got home tonight, after watching the season premiere of The Closer, seem to have vanished out the window. It was about all I could do to check emails and start blogging. I'm also starting to get that familiar worry feeling coming back- it seems to coincide with feeling tired. Today was actually a good day, so I shouldn't be feeling down. I wrote a very extensive list last night of 18 items, I got to 9 of them, but that wasn't actually too bad. Last night, I couldn't get to sleep because I was worried that I wouldn't get anyone to participate in our calendar and how we need more bachelors/ettes to be auctioned off. They were slightly irrational fears, I know that, but they are still things that I get anxious about. Things went well today, I dragged myself out of bed and got going with emails that needed sent and launched a recruitment drive for the date auction, reached out to more police/fire departments for photos and worked on a few other things. By the end of the day, I had more singles signed up and had made contact with more departments for photos. I'm also going to be going to the new police academy class to recruit single police officers for our date auction- that is always a fun trip. I also scheduled our next donation to the Dept. of Children and Families for next week.

Anyways, I think I need to go to bed. I wish I got more done tonight, but it's not so bad considering things went well today. I will write my list and go to bed early, it is 12:15 now and make tomorrow another productive day. Good night!

No comments: