Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wednesday Happenings

So what's new? Well, we've been doing more calendar photo shoots. Yesterday's photos came out really cute. I have 2 more photos scheduled for tomorrow, there was another one scheduled but they had to change. There are still a lot more that I need to schedule. It is working out well expanding to include other children.

I've been trying to wrap things up- I'm going away for a couple of days and I want to come back to an almost clean slate. I've been cleaning up and organizing my desk and catching up on things. We're about to start a new month too, so that is an extra reason to get organized before the new month starts.

There are a lot of other things going on, but I'm awfully tired and starting to forget. One of our event partners helped get a number of cool gift bag items for our date auction- a number of them are hair related, one is a coupon for a hair cut at a Boston salon and a complimentary manicure. We have some pretty cool gift bags donations so far.

I'm sorry this is a boring blog post- I've gone to sleep really late for the last couple of nights and I'm really dragging right now. I don't mean to be so dull though. There is so much going on with the calendar, anniversary event, date auction and all the regular things, there is no reason to have a boring blog- but my eyes are getting tired and I can't focus anymore. I need to finish packing, get some more things cleaned up and head to bed. Until next time friends- when I promise I will be more interesting!

No comments: