Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Chugging Along

Do you ever have one of those days were you worked really hard, but by the time midnight rolls around, you can't remember what you did? Well, that's how I feel right now. I was just thinking about what I did today and my mind is blank- I know I did a lot of things, but can really think of exactly what it was. The primary focus was the date auction, I was also working on the anniversary event. I emailed Lisa all the info for the invitation, she sent me back a draft tonight. The invite is very similar to last year's, which was beautiful. We did a red color theme and I kind of wanted to change the color, but we might go back to red because it really pops and looks beautiful. Lisa sent me the invitation in purple which I thought would look good, but it doesn't quite work. The purple looks a little deadly.

I am super stressed about date auction ticket sales. I know it must be very boring to hearing me harp on about tix sales, but there is a lot of anxiety going on. We're doing promotions in so many places, I don't know what else we can do. I know that I go through this every year and it always works out fine, but it is hard to keep that in mind. Search Boston just featured us in their newsletter that went out today and we are in Professionals in the City newsletter and Boston Event Guide this week too. I emailed the lady at the Boston Globe, she did a nice promo about our date auction last year and it would be awesome to have that again.

I didn't get all the bachelor/ettes profiles organized today, I ran out of time. We do finally have everyone's profiles complete, so I need to get cracking on getting everything to the designer so she can work her magic. I am still waiting on 2 more program ads.

Well, I am tired and I'm off to bed. There is lots more to write about, but I can't remember too much. Until tomorrow friends..

No comments: